Tuesday 15 March 2011

STUDIO ART


I vividly Remember since i was very young I could just draw.Particularly when I was in primary school .I usually Use one of my exercise Books that my daddy will buy for me to Draw all Kind of sketches especially women sketches(From head to toe).I developed since then  Although m not an artist and I didn't opt for Fine art class but my passion for sketching women outfits was there and is still there. If any outfit image bumps into my head or see earlier in a day then I will just draw.At that time I didn't know all about fashion.I didn't know why I was doing all that though since I loved it then I kept on Doing until this phase..

So,Yesterday, Out from nowhere I remembered all about sketching stuffs . I rushed, take a pencil, a book , sharpener, A glass of cold water and started drawing any outfit image that will come up in my mind .Within an hour I came out with eight outfits.Consequently,this  took me to a deep thinking that I have to give attention to my childhood dream!

At the moment m considering of using real fabrics to make clothes  out of my sketches though I don't know about fabrication or how to sew about anything(Which is not a major excuse really).I'm taking  account of doing some trainings  in some months to come or ask our sisters to teach me..Either way!. .I wish time would rush so that I get free time to do what I wanna do cause presently school works are killing me softly.

 For now I'm only checking youtube videos to see how it's done n also im working on colour palettes in order bring the uniqueness of my outfits.I simply hate the sameness of the outfit  really, It absolutely put me off when I find somebody wear as same clothes as me.I want my future design to be Unique, playful and fun, colourful and wearable.and Yes I hope to get a connection with someone who knows more about sketching,designing and fashion.It will be more easier for me.

At the time being my sketches suck but Still No design ever made without the passion or start from somewhere and As longer as (I) you got passion then (I'm)you are safe.Moreover, I have plenty time later to learn and All that and the best thing above all, I believe In God Everything is Possible.So probably one day this will turn to reality..Ummh..I cant wait to Graduate and step Up!

Stella.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment