Tuesday 17 August 2010

THE BIG PICTURE BY DOUGLAS KENNEDY REVIEW



On the face of it,Ben Bradford is a standard Wall Street hotshot-six figure income,wife and two young kids straight out of a gap catalogue.But with WASP lifestyle comes a string:Ben hates it.When he realises that the state of his marriage has less to do with baby-induced sleeplessness and more to do with a wife who's playing outside the ground,a moment of madness provides Ben with the opportunity to redesign his life.But as the roller-to question the price of fullfilment .Because finding yourself means nothing when you're pretending to be someone else.


I actually enjoyed this.I can't believe it kept up me until the early hours of morning when I should have to sleep.I couldn't just put it down .I was eager to find what gonna be the  end of story like.And when I reached the end, I didn't want this story to finish.I hate when it finished.I  heavily recommend people who are into novels  to read this book since you will never be dissapointed...Yeah,I have learnt a lot from this book and the best quote I wanted to survive with is 'FINDING YOURSELF MEANS NOTHING WHEN YOU ARE PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE'.I totally love the slogan and I loved how Douglas set this novel just like he talking about his real life.No wonder he became international best seller on this book.Jesus!Its Superb.

No comments:

Post a Comment